Let’s work together!
Want to partner with me on a project? There are many ways that we can make that happen.
- If you would like to discuss working together on Recipe Development, Food Photography, and Food Writing, please contact me at [email protected] You can also use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- If you would like to discuss a project that involves Giveaways, Promotions & Product Reviews, I am open to it so long as it is a good fit with cheflucafrau.com and its readers. If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, or anything else that will be of great value to the readers of cheflucafrau.com, let me know, and I may host a giveaway for you. Additionally, we can work together on other various promotional strategies.
- If you are looking for a Blogger to represent your brand, I can be your product ambassador. Ambassadorship can be through a series of blog posts, as well as mentions on cheflucafrau.com social media networks. I can also travel and do on-camera work for you. To add, I can also represent and promote your brand at various Food Blog Conferences throughout the year.
- Sponsored Posts – Original recipes can be created based on your brand. Please see the following posts:
- Tahini coffee cake (Joyva, Brooklyn tahini company)
- Limoncello poppy seed cake(Amaro Lucano, Italian liquer company)
- Tiramisu truffle with Nutella® filling
and many more…
I am also open to working with brands outside of the food industry.
Have another idea you’d like to pitch to me? Please let me know – I would love to hear it!
These are just a few examples of ways I have worked with companies in the past and present. I am open to any other creative suggestions you may have.
DISCLOSURE TO MY DEAR READERS:
I am sometimes compensated for working with brands and companies. It is the only way that I can keep cheflucafrau.com going. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions are entirely my own.